October 27th, 2015
Startup Series: Working With Interns and Volunteers
Working with volunteers and interns can be a great way to grow your business and help people get valuable work experience. But the law is murky and it's easy to break the rules without even realizing it.
Come join business lawyer Galia Aharoni for a discussion on:
September 22nd, 2015
Startup Series: Business Taxes Toolkit
Small businesses have tight enough budgets as it is. Are you giving the government more money than you have to?
Join business attorney Galia Aharoni and estate planning and tax attorney David Oh, to get answers to these questions and more:
- What entity should your business be to maximize tax benefits (or minimize unnecessary tax burdens)?
- Are you taking all the business tax deductions available? How to write off travel expenses, meals, entertainment, home offices, etc.
- When should you go to an expert? What can you do yourself?
- Other tips and tricks so you can stop wasting your business's valuable profit.
Tickets and more information at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-series-business-taxes-toolkit-tickets-18445890154
July 28th, 2015
Estate Planning for Entrepreneurs
None of us want to think about the end... especially when we're still at the beginning. But have you taken any time to think about what happens to your business if something were to happen to you?
Join business lawyer Galia Aharoni and estate planning lawyer Stephen Chong as we discuss:
- How to plan for the end of your business BEFORE something goes wrong
- What happens if a co-owner wants to leave? What happens if the other co-owners want to kick someone out? What happens in case of death, disability, divorce, bankruptcy...
- What entrepreneurs need to know about their personal estate plan to protect their family and their assets in the future.
Tickets and more information at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/startup-series-estate-planning-for-entrepreneurs-tickets-17738064027